Berryville Main Street would like to invite any Business, Organization, or Individual and Family to decorate a Parking Meter in a Holiday Fashion during the “Free Parking” holiday season.
Prizes will be awarded at the Christmas Tree Lighting in Rose Hill Park on Friday, December 2nd,6:00 pm.
Decorations may be installed between
Wednesday, November 22nd & Tuesday, November 28th
Voting will take place Wednesday, November 29th
The five prize categories include:
|1. Best Meter by a Family||4. Best Use of Recycled Materials|
|2. Best Meter by a Business||5. Best Use of Natural Materials|
|3. Best Meter by a Community Group
|And of course, GRAND PRIZE!|
$10.00 Entry Fee per Parking Meter *****Registration Deadline November 16*****
Rules and Regulations
- Berryville Main Street will be partnering with Blue Ridge Hospice to cover each meter prior to decoration installation. No meter may be decorated without a cover on the meter head.
- Participants must use assigned parking meter only.
- No spray painting on or around the sidewalk and/or parking meter post.
- Waterproof materials suggested, do not attach anything of value.
- No tape, wire, adhesives, or paint may be used on the meter or pole itself.
- May not impede sidewalk or street travel ways.
- BMS will not be responsible for any decorations & has the right to remove them.
- All meter decorations must be removed no later than Tuesday, December 30, 2017.